We all remember the royal wedding of Kate and William. We also all remember that killer dress that Pippa Middleton, Kate's sister, wore to the royal wedding. Now that Pippa herself is getting ready to tie the knot we thought we would share some dresses that we think Pippa would certainly approve!
1. First up from the Atelier Pronovias 2018 collection we have Rama. This dress holds similar details to the Pippa with a few twists. Rama is a stunning satin mermaid style dress. A dress that draws all attention to its balconette neckline with jewelled straps and it's beautifully draped deep back with gemstone peeking through. An apparently simple dress that hides lots of sensuality in every detail.
2. Another show stopper from the Atelier Pronovias 2018 collection is Raciela. You'll feel like the leading lady in this dress. An elegant and simple design with lots of style. A mermaid design in a marvellous crepe fabric, with a strapless neckline and cap sleeves that outline the silhouette, giving it a very special air of romance. This dress is sure to give you the sought after "Pippa butt".
3. We have all dreamed of a dress as magical as this. Drabea from Pronovias is a dazzling design in crepe and tulle. A mermaid shape, fitted at the waist, and hugs the body just like Pippa's. The halter neck is definitely different from the cowl on the Pippa dress but we love the pronounced armholes, narrow diamond straps and a spectacular low back that give this dress a special touch. The skirt opens out low at the back into a spectacular train. A unique, simple and dreamy design.
4. Saboya from Rosa Clara is a dreamy crepe dress with stunning beaded cap sleeves and a dreamy beaded low back. We love this dress because of its similarities to the Pippa dress. Although the neckline may be different, this dress definitely has what it takes to be worn by Pippa Middleton herself!
5. Lastly we welcome Dylan. This elegant silk dress is the hybrid of Kate and Pippa. The long sleeves with covered button details and the low v-back are simple and stunning. If the cap sleeve on Pippa's dress is something that you must have, Dylan can be done with a cap sleeve instead of a full length one.
There you have it! Those are our top picks for the dresses that we think are Pippa Middleton approved! We can not wait to see what dress she ends up wearing on her big day. In the mean time if you want to feel like a Pippa bride on your wedding day, call Simply Luxe and schedule an appointment to try on any of our favorite Pippa inspired gowns!
Also, stay tuned for a very excited series of posts coming up recapping our Market trip to NYC!
XOXO Simply Luxe